Wedding Music Hire
Firstly, you do want the live music to match your special day. Light and Shade wedding duo & wedding band provides different types of live wedding music hire options. Music bands for weddings can perform for the ceremony or the wedding party; or for the entire day and provide the theme and atmosphere to your magical day. We work closely with event organisers, wedding planners and wedding couples in order to be able to respond to specific requirements and details precisely. Whether it's something different, unusual & unique or a great night of party, we're a perfect match for whatever you dream up for your dream wedding!
We're available for all types of live wedding music hire as suitable to your requirements; from background music to party!
Different types of live wedding music hire:
- Prelude: Easy listening live music performed before the ceremony while the guests arrive.
- Wedding Ceremony: Calming songs performed during the wedding service.
- Wedding Reception: Uplifting set of live music performed after the ceremony and into the evening reception as guests mingle.
- Processional: Uplifting set of live music performed while bridesmaids walk down the aisle before the bride’s entrance.
- Bride Entrance: A special and beautiful song performed for this emotional moment as the bride walks down the aisle to meet her groom.
- Interlude: Easy listening live music performed to build a lovely background atmosphere during the ceremony if there may be a quiet moment.
- Recessional: Uplifting set of live music performed while the newlywed couple descend down the aisle followed by their guests.
- First Dance
- Father-Daughter Dance
- Mother-Son Dance
- Post Wedding: Happy, upbeat and uplifting set of live music performed by the band directly after the ceremony while the newlywed’s enjoy a glass of bubbly.
- Bouquet Toss: A fun and happy tune performed as the bride tosses her bouquet to the crowd.
- Wedding Breakfast: Easy listening live music performed to create a more joyful atmosphere during the wedding breakfast or buffet.
If you would like us to play a specific song (for example, your first dance song), please give the band a minimum of 1 month's notice to prepare for your special song on this very special day. We don't charge extra for learning and performing new songs for you.
Feel free to get in touch with us any time and book a wedding duo or wedding band in Hampshire that sprinkles an extra layer of magic to your special day!