Band Hire Prices
Our band hire prices are cheaper than many live music acts for the simple reason; we are professional musicians. As such, we perform every day of the week and this allows us to reduce the band hire prices of the client. Light and Shade are bookable as a cover duo, trio and band for any type of live music event from, corporate function, house party to festival main stage.
What is the Cost to Book a Band?
For us to be able to quote accurately for your event it is important to provide as much information as possible. Below is a list of just a few of the enquiries we have received:
- What is the cost for wedding band?
- How much do live bands cost to hire?
- How much does it cost to hire a band?
- Is there a cost to hire a band?
- Cost of a wedding band?
- What is the price of bands?
- Live music band prices in Hampshire?
- What is the cost of hiring a band?
- How much does it cost to book a band?
- What are your wedding band prices?
Once your enquiry has been received we will work out the cost to book a band for your live music depending on the number of musicians required, the venue location (no extra fees for events in Hampshire), the timings involved and any extra special live music requests you may have. This could be to play a particular style of music for the duration of the event or to learn a particular song for a wedding dance (no extra charge here either!). Once the quote is ready we will return it to you for appraisal.